New from fort myers beach FL

GoldenMotor.com

xislandchoppersx

Apr 11, 2011
fort myers beach
Hello everyone,i own a bike shop on ft myers beach and we been building motorized bike for a lil over a year now and wanted to jion the fourm to share ideas and to get new ideas and of corse help at times from other people.thanks for your time

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Where in Fort Myers? My in-laws live down there and we go down about twice a year. Just went down in fact for our daughters spring break. I have only seen one motorized bike down there, I believe it was someone that worked at the pet store by Best Buy. Let me know where your shop is and I'll stop by next time I'm down that way.

xislandchoppersx

Apr 11, 2011
fort myers beach
We have a lot od problems with the cops and even if u have ur d.l they give u a ticket and inpound the bike but then when u go to corut the trow it out so its messed up,and they wont let us regster it cuz its still a bike

worksmanFL

May 25, 2010
Palm Coast, FL
We have a lot od problems with the cops and even if u have ur d.l they give u a ticket and inpound the bike but then when u go to corut the trow it out so its messed up,and they wont let us regster it cuz its still a bike
As of March 25, 2011, you must register a gas powered bicycle and have a DL if you want to ride it legally on public roads.

Please refer to the following thread:
http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=28512

I hope this is helpful.

:)