New here private-builder

GoldenMotor.com

3turncarby

Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Hi all, I'm a local fix-it-person such as stationay 2-stroke engines... so when I was inspired in kitting a motorized kit after I had given-up, it was not too much of a leap except for the simple clutch and its learning process and after extensive research into quality parts and kits out there including what my budget can afford without fix-it-jobs sometimes...I've learnt that the bicycle chosen should be steeled framed (unless you are a thrusher then do not get a alloy frame) of cheap purchase from such as K-mart, but strip it and put high-quality parts on it, being sooner or later the frame is going to bend,worp, twist,snap, buckle especially if you use it as your only transport!

Please don't send me unsolicitated spam or opinions!

3turncarby.

xct2dance1

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hello 3Turncarby
Glad to have you here there is much to learn here if you have any questions please ask me any time. I am known here for my informative videos my website also has lots of info as well if you get a chance drop in to my website and check it out http://blowbyu.ca/
Cheers
Terry Blow

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Hi all, I'm a local fix-it-person such as stationay 2-stroke engines... so when I was inspired in kitting a motorized kit after I had given-up, it was not too much of a leap except for the simple clutch and its learning process and after extensive research into quality parts and kits out there including what my budget can afford without fix-it-jobs sometimes...I've learnt that the bicycle chosen should be steeled framed (unless you are a thrusher then do not get a alloy frame) of cheap purchase from such as K-mart, but strip it and put high-quality parts on it, being sooner or later the frame is going to bend,worp, twist,snap, buckle especially if you use it as your only transport!

3turncarby.

xct2dance1
Welcome to the forum 3turncarby! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

charles.paskell

Feb 25, 2010
NC

3turncarby.

xct2dance1
Sorry but posting to this site renders you vulnerable to the opinions thoughts and suggestions of the masses but they keep it cool here no spammers so you shouldn't worry, but by posting here that is
an invite for others to give you feed back on your writings. good luck