Hello from San Antonio

GoldenMotor.com

Fred J S 56

May 22, 2013
San Antonio, Texas
Hello I am new here and live in San Antonio, I have recently added a Honda GX-35 (4stroke) engine kit from Golden Eagle Bike Engines to my Terra Trike Zoomer recumbent trike. I have over 600 miles on it and it runs great! The people I usually ride with tell me I have gone to the " DARK SIDE", I still like riding with them but spend a lot of time waiting for them to catch up. I was wondering if there any motor bikers in the San Antonio area that would want to get togather and ride? ( or if anyone knows of any groups or clubs in the area ) Please let me know.

Bohemian_Lady

Feb 7, 2013
Hawaii
Sadly I'm in Hawaii, but I've been looking to get the 4 stroke Honda kit from Golden Eagle Bike Engines. Any recommendations? I'm definitely mounting it to a Mountain bike with suspension since we live on a dirt road, but other than that I'm pretty open to suggestions.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum, and 'The Dark Side' Fred. There are quite a few Texas members here and I'm sure any San Antonio members will chime in soon.
If you haven't already you might want to check our 'Trike' section to see what others have done with three wheels.
Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Post a pic when you can. Is your engine kit friction drive or chain?