Morini s6 FM12 2140 cylinder number???

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
ken, i hope he reads up on all the posts that you guys wrote on your motors and the fixes that were done. as all of you know one overlooked thing, [clutch nut is one example] can rune a motor. my advise is to take a week or so.. and read up on everything morini and learn from all of us and our mistakes plenty of them out their to see. then hold on and have fun. dennis

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Good point Dennis,
I have a kick starter and a bad crank just from that darn starter nut but I still don't know what the question was...

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
From the video it looks like your clutch isn't working. I'm pretty sure it's a stock cylinder because its tough getting a Malossi cylinder in to the U.S. because I've tried. I'll check the stamping on my bike later.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i got one here on the shelf..same no. try starting by hand, those size 13's were not made to kick that kids bike. so whats the plan with the motor and please dont say cranbrook.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
should be real nice. its best to start with the rear sprocket then you can line up the motor mounts to get a straight line sprocket to sprocket. after that everything falls into place. [hopefully] dont forget a nice hydro disk front brake your need it.