an Awsome deal

GoldenMotor.com

joe-craft

Aug 6, 2008
Okay guys today i was walking to the local Machine Shop to see if they could reapir my Carb jet which i accidently uped the size to .60mm. and i remembered that we had a place in town that sold and reapaired pocket bikes and other small performance engines. well i went in as asked if they might have a replacement for this jet of mine, no luck, then i asked about a performance exhaust for the pocket bikes. he gave me a price. here is the link for the same pipe. Mini Moto Pocket Bike Parts OEM Exhaust Pipe Muffler - (eBay.ca item 170333255066 end time 16-Jun-09 00:28:28 EDT) well with price and all the pipe will cost me in grand total only $40 Canadian. so what did i do open my wallet and got it.

Attachments

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
Okay guys today i was walking to the local Machine Shop to see if they could reapir my Carb jet which i accidently uped the size to .60mm. and i remembered that we had a place in town that sold and reapaired pocket bikes and other small performance engines. well i went in as asked if they might have a replacement for this jet of mine, no luck, then i asked about a performance exhaust for the pocket bikes. he gave me a price. here is the link for the same pipe. Mini Moto Pocket Bike Parts OEM Exhaust Pipe Muffler - (eBay.ca item 170333255066 end time 16-Jun-09 00:28:28 EDT) well with price and all the pipe will cost me in grand total only $40 Canadian. so what did i do open my wallet and got it.
I don't know where you came up with $40 Can. because The link you gave say's Buy it now $19.95 US and $45 US shipping...POPS

joe-craft

Aug 6, 2008
the link is just a reference, i got the same pipe for $40 bucks at the shop, not from ebay its just a reference, k.