Stretch Trike Cruiser Conversion

GoldenMotor.com

[email protected]

Sep 2, 2011
Michigan
Crazy Horse,
Saw the Singapore Stretch. It's a beauty. Have a Greenline and a Lifan 50.
Do you know who makes the trike conversion on the Singapore? It looks like
it would be easier than putting the Lifan in the body of the Greenline. I do not have the equipment to make the necessary changes for a two wheel application so the trike would be better for me.
Pirate and Bike Designer have conversion kits. Which would be best for the
Greenline?

Thanks,
Capt. Carl

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Crazy Horse,
Saw the Singapore Stretch. It's a beauty. Have a Greenline and a Lifan 50.
Do you know who makes the trike conversion on the Singapore? It looks like
it would be easier than putting the Lifan in the body of the Greenline. I do not have the equipment to make the necessary changes for a two wheel application so the trike would be better for me.
Pirate and Bike Designer have conversion kits. Which would be best for the
Greenline?

Thanks,
Capt. Carl
Hello Capt, you can still mount that engine in the frame you just have to have someone weld in the skid plate, and also you'll have to change you pedal Chain Ring to a smaller one.

As for the Trike kit you can get one from Choppersus: here's the Link
Trike Kit - Heavy Duty Chrome - Cycles U.S. LLC/Choppers U.S.

Or you can try Bicycle Designer: here's the Link:
Hollow Hub Trike Conversion Kit

Peace C.H.

ohchusan

May 1, 2013
Singapore
hi there...
i saw a picture of my trike in google search and it linked me here... so here i am... so if this is still a topic of interest to anyone here and have Qs for me... shoot and i'll try to help as much as i can.
of course if the stretch trike look is no longer the IN thing... pretend i didn't say anything.
regards
Chusan

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
hi there...
i saw a picture of my trike in google search and it linked me here... so here i am... so if this is still a topic of interest to anyone here and have Qs for me... shoot and i'll try to help as much as i can.
of course if the stretch trike look is no longer the IN thing... pretend i didn't say anything.
regards
Chusan
I know your trike, the coolest one I've seen. I checked out the build thread in the other forum. How is that bike riding?

ohchusan

May 1, 2013
Singapore
hi chainmaker, thanks for the kind words, the trike unfortunately, is in pieces and stored in my store room these days. not sure when i can take it out and rebuild it.... :(

ohchusan

May 1, 2013
Singapore
hi Predator, i know what you mean about the frame... the BB's is way too close to the seat stay and makes riding kinda awkward... so my kids were the ones who used it most of the time.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Alex,

This is all the info I have on Chusan's Trike Conversion Stretch Cruiser Bicycle Build, called "The Singapore Stretch Cruiser".
He is a member of another forum it's RatRodBikes.com haven't seen any posts from him in quite a while.

Chusan's updated pictures, shows the bike now fitted with a rumble seat style or vintage delivery truck bed, very intricately designed and constructed, very clean!

I just had to share this version of a Firmstrong & Greenline Stretch Cruiser Bicycle with Trike Conversion Kit, so that others would likely be inspired to brainstorm / design their own Stretch Cruiser Bicycle Conversion Trike.

Here's all Chusan's, picture's of this build click on the below Link:
side rear shot on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Peace Crazy Horse.
hi there...
regards
Chusan
hi chainmaker, thanks for the kind words, the trike unfortunately, is in pieces and stored in my store room these days. not sure when i can take it out and rebuild it.... :(
Chusan, welcome to Motorbicycling.com thanks for joining!

Chusan, when I found your build of a Stretch Cruiser Bicycle with Trike Conversion kit way back in 2009, I just had to share it with everyone here at motorbicycling.com, this build is inspiring.

Yes your build is one of my favorites, I love the way you designed the alumnium front struts for the springer forks, and the Custom Designed Rear Rumble Seat / Delivery Truck Style Stake Body Seat, everything you've designed in this build shows how much of your heart and soul you put into it, again thanks for sharing your work of art with the World!

Can't wait to see a Motorized Bicycle Build from you.

I'm very sorry to hear that this build has been disassembled and packed away in storage.

So many members here complimented me on your build thinking it was mine, obviously they never read my first post stating that this was ( Chusan's ) your build, not mine.

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. Let us know here in the Motorized Stretch Cruiser & Chopper Bicycle Forum when or if you start your first motorized bicycle build.

ohchusan

May 1, 2013
Singapore
thanks for the warm welcome CH!
i'm honored that people actually liked what i built. here in Singapore, all i got were strange stares from passersby and some even commenting that i should learn to ride a real (2 wheeled) bicycle! lol

i doubt i will ever build a gasoline motor'd bicycle as the laws here are really tight.
but i have been toying with the idea of building an electric motor'd bicycle though.. will that be welcomed here? :)

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
thanks for the warm welcome CH!
i'm honored that people actually liked what i built. here in Singapore, all i got were strange stares from passersby and some even commenting that i should learn to ride a real (2 wheeled) bicycle! lol

i doubt i will ever build a gasoline motor'd bicycle as the laws here are really tight.
but i have been toying with the idea of building an electric motor'd bicycle though.. will that be welcomed here? :)
Chusan, absolutely we members here at motorizedbicycling.com build all types of motorized bicycles.

Please do start a build thread of your own using an electric powered bicycle!

Here's the Link to Motorbicycling.com's Electric Bicycle Forum, there are a total of four (4) forum sections about Electric Motorized Bicycles:
See Links below:

1.Electric Bicycles, Trikes and Recumbents
http://motorbicycling.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

2.DIY Electric Bicycle Hub Motors and Kits
http://motorbicycling.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

3.Electric Bicycle Non-hub Motor Drives
http://motorbicycling.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57

4.Electric Bicycle Batteries and Accessories
http://motorbicycling.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

Crazy Horse.