Public Service Announcement:

GoldenMotor.com

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Just a word of warning.
I cleaned off my Motorbicycling.com stickers today without thinking it through.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWjHqJC0StI
The instant horsepower boost from the clean stickers made it really hard to keep the front wheel on the ground and by the time I got it under control, I was halfway through Arkansas. I finally got it stopped and turned around, but every time I gave it throttle, the back wheel went up in smoke again! By the time I made it back home, my tank was empty, my nerves frazzled, and my rear tire a melted shredded mess!
Kids, Use your Motorbicycling.com stickers responsibly!
dnut

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I found a way to control the speed increase from these stickers. I cover them with layers of semi-transparent tape. The more layers the slower you go. But, make sure the tape doesn't come off while you're riding. Mine did and I did a wheelie right in front of a cop. Not a good thing.

Tom

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
... And if you go to your favorite convenience store and get one of those NOS energy drinks, save the bottle and zip tie it to your frame so everyone knows your bike will blow theirs away if they try to race you...

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
NOS? Pfft. Johnson Soda Company makes an energy drink named "Whoopass". If I zip tie something to my frame, thatsa what it's gonna be. :)

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
Funny you said that maniac , I fitted my stickers and next thing the readings were in the giggawatts ,I went all delorian style and ended up somewhere in the early 30s ,alas a quick and steady you turn had me back where I started .....I think .....errr what's the date today gulp

Regards from the future hen.