New cylinder head on thatsdax.com

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Howdy... Yes.. These heads are exclusive to DAX. They are very similar to the Puch Maxi except the Quench area is redefined for a more even push and superior heat exchange, and the squish band is tighter.. Also base plane is machined smooth so you can bolt on with no head gasket for a superior seal and more power.. You can also use head gaskets to tune engine for desired effect.. My only apology is that it took so long to offer these heads . OTE "Operational Test and Evaluation" took some time.. Now that it is proven in the LAb and now on the street and is the real deal, we have now gone operational with this head.. It is truly bolt on performance !! The RT Carb and the RT Head are the 2 best single bolt on performance upgrades I have found !! Both of them together is superb !! Also.. Keep in mind you will need M8 x1.25 nuts that use 12mm socket so you bolt this head down ! the nuts that need a 14mm socket are too tight between the cooling fins to get your socket in there.. I have some Deep Well M8 Cap nuts that are perfect.. But I only have a few.. I am on the search for more of these nuts so I can offer the head and nuts as a package deal since a lot of M8 top ends use the larger Socket nuts... Be cool, haul Aspen !! Enjoy the ride... :)

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif

Attachments

Last edited:

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
39 with shipping.. And that version is not fitted for M8. The biggest detail being that version you show is not fitted for M8. Which is a minor Detail for those with an accurate Drill press correct size bits and proper positioning and alignment then it can be made to fit M8 versions... The Versions we sell are for M6 and M8 and are guaranteed to fit and perform as stated, our your money back !! Our M6 version is only 29usd..

Last edited:

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Also.. When you bolt this Head on, it is an instant power up grade and you may need to up jet after installing it. I go up 5000ths in my RT carb when installing this Head. Also.. If you have the Clearance, you can install the RT Head with no gasket for even more power.. Make sure to check for clearance prior to bolting down .. You do not want to smack the head with your piston !! Enjoy the ride...

Sorry.. Jets are in mm... I go up .05 mm.

Last edited:

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Also.. You will need M8 nuts that use 12 or 13mm sockets so you can fit your socket down in and between your cooling fins to bolt the head down.. 14mm sockets are too large and will not fit down in there.. Some engines are built using deep well Cap nuts that use 12mm sockets.. Some engines use 14mm with open nuts.. Keep that in mind.. Enjoy the ride..