Dual Suspension 'Roo'

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
That is a great pipe. Freind of mine had the same one. Not sure where one can find one ATM?

He ran that pipe with a 21mm carby and a custom intake just long enough to put weight to the air. Can't remmeber mebbe 2 inches? The bottom end hand great torque. Jumped right off the line!

At the time I had my home made full sus Morini bike with gears and it's 5.8hp carby set up. I out weighed him by about 100 pounds +. He was getting me off the start but I coulds still leave him.

The single speed Full Sus bike I got now instead. Morini engine at 10+hp.. Off the line I am gone gone no chance at all.:D

If I were running another china motor. I would have no problem about using that pipe! It's A Great Pipe!

I am a sucker for a full sus bike. Really makes for a better ride over any thing else. IME.

I with you on the legthening and the BMX bars Animatronicus. Just because I am pretty tall. I still love this bike tho!!

Welcome to the forum Animatronicus:)

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Cheers Guys,
Wheel base/ swing arm was stretched a couple of inches, seat height is quite low, so the flatter bars are in a good spot, I tried a set of BMX bars on her but these feel better and are nice and wide, giving better control when throwing it round.
The pipe took a fair bit of cutting and welding to make fit.
I passed a similar boost ported top end to a mate who has set it up with speed carb and SBP pipe, which he says goes great, "WOW" were his words.
Any one who knocks reeds, don't know what they're doin'.