Indian Board Track Racer replica

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
So Sorry! to yer letting the bike go I know you poured your heart and soul into it, I hope you are intending to build another.

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
so sorry to see this go

but that is one heck of a deal for such a mint conditioned masterpiece...

should be in a museum some place

glws

oh and maybe if you have facebook you should post it to the motorbicycling group and the motorized bicycle resale page ...

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Thanks, I'll have to look I to that. Didn't know there was a page for that

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Ok so it's been 4 days (I specified in the auction: $500 immediate deposit punk auction close and full payment within 3 days) and no payment nor response from the highest bidder. I've never sold anything on ebay before, what do I do?

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
If the buyer has a low number of transactions and a low rating which will all be next to there name.ThenI would go through eBay and paypal and cancel the deal so the won't charge for selling the item

If they have strong percentage give it a day or to.
Sure someone else will chime in too..

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Sometimes I send a second invoice. Sometimes you get people who take for ever to pay. If you don't get a response "Open an unpaid item case" with Customer Service. The thing that works for me is try to stay calm and cool and don't become agitated or threatening in your correspondence. Be polite and professional.

Work with Ebay Customer Service and the buyer. You might have to cancel the purchase. You can then make a Second Chance Offer. Fully understand what your doing before you act.

Just like our forum, Ebay has the information available if you spend some time searching the Customer Service section of the site.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
I'd rather not file any claims, the buyer has excellent rating and over 250 transactions. I'm surprised I haven't been able to get ahold of him

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
That is odd that you get no reply on your bike. I have a few bikes and was thinking of selling on Ebay but now have second thoughts. BTW that's a nice ride you have for sale...

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
CCC - yeah it is odd. I've been looking at some BTRs on ebay that are just cruisers spray painted to look rusted go for $3.5k + . I think my asking price is more than fair.

Truckd - I haven't relisted it yet, I'll probably re list it on ebay at the end of this week