Clever Bike Names

GoldenMotor.com

Sparks66

Nov 4, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Hi Y'all,
I haven't got my bike together yet, but I was thinking of clever names to put on the tank.
I'm looking to copy the Harley Symbol but instead make the sticker say "Hardly Davidson" or "Barely Davidson". What do you think? Someone has probably thought of this before. What other clever play on names are out there?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Nortonette? or maybe... Hum Job?
One of mine is called, 'Horse with No Name'. Another one is 'The Halloween Gal' (its painted orange)
Can't wait to see what some of our witty friends will come up with.
Tom

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Hi Y'all,
I haven't got my bike together yet, but I was thinking of clever names to put on the tank.
I'm looking to copy the Harley Symbol but instead make the sticker say "Hardly Davidson" or "Barely Davidson". What do you think? Someone has probably thought of this before. What other clever play on names are out there?

Hardly Davidson

LOL,
Salty.shft.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
What a great post! Been having a good time coming up with fun names. This one's probably gonna be for me like one of those songs you can't get out of your head and hum all day...lol.

Best one I've thought of so far is Speedwacker.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I was reading a thread and BikeguyJoe was talking about the Huffy Cranbrook. He called it the Cranboob. I started laughing immediately. I dont know if its funny to others but it sure made me laugh. Good one Joe!! :)