Motorized bicycles in action

GoldenMotor.com

motorhedfred

Jul 31, 2009
United States
Saw a fellow riding a china girl powered cruiser of some sort today. Gave him the thumbs up as he cruised by. I caught up to him at a light and asked him what size the engine was. He looked me up and down and said "48cc......as far as the Po-lease is concerned", winked and rode away.

MHF

2stroker

Apr 29, 2012
orlando
Re: MBs in action

Saw a fellow riding a china girl powered cruiser of some sort today. Gave him the thumbs up as he cruised by. I caught up to him at a light and asked him what size the engine was. He looked me up and down and said "48cc......as far as the Po-lease is concerned", winked and rode away.

MHF
Ya in some states over 50cc you gotta have tags and all that good stuff..Probally had him a 66cc or 80cc.. My Bumblebeebolton is a 26cc and every once in a while a cop will ask me what cc i have and I tell him that its only a 26cc and they will say I dunno you were going pretty fast..Then I show them on the motor..lol

Last edited:

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Re: MBs in action

Ya in some states over 50cc you gotta have tags and all that good stuff..Probally had him a 66cc or 80cc.. My Bumblebeebolton is a 26cc and every once in a while a cop will ask me what cc i have and I tell him that its only a 26cc and they will say I dunno you were going pretty fast..Then I show them on the motor..lol
actually had a local cop pull me and a buddy over one night...said we were too loud for exhaust noise...asked what the size of the motors were and we said 33cc...luckily i had badges from a backpack blower motor on mine...and the funniest part was as he was busting our stones about the exhausts being too loud, 2 harleys rode by with groundpounder exhausts...i looked at the cop and said "really? we're too loud?" he got into his car and drove off leaving me and my riding buddy laughing and shaking our heads...by the way i had a bgf slantfire z80s at that point...