Guys At Work Mad At Me ???

GoldenMotor.com

RONNY_ODELL

May 27, 2008
Arab Al. (close to Huntsville Al.
OK we were at work during break cpl days ago.... and ofcorse some one started talking about gas prices,,,, my trk cost 75 to fill up .... well my car takes 65 .... ect ect .... so you know i jus had to say some thing .... rotfl so as serious as i could i said " yea with the prices going up im really going to hate to buy a second gallon of gas in a few days " .... i got a lot of KISS MY A$$ ... but every one got a good laugh out of it .... the one guy asked me how much gas i used so far.. ( i been ridding it to work for 3 weeks now ) i told him i was telling the truth about the second gallon,,, im still on my first gallon of fuel... and i got a kiss my a$$ again .... some of the guys are rethinking the bike thing when i told them that .... ever one at work get a big grin every morning when i pull up on my bike .... some of the guys that live clos are really asking questions... hmmm maybe ill have company soon,,,, yall be good ...... :ride2:

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
haha
that's great
I'm going to get one of those little tag holders for a bicycle and put a little sign on it that says "100+ mpg"
see how many friends I can make that way lol

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
That's great Ronny....

When I first started riding my MB to work, I got alot of heat from the guy's...
They have seen me ride all kind's of motorcycle's over the year's....and as a race car driver they just could not beleive I would ride a MB...

They would keep saying "How could you ride that Sissy Bike"...."You look like a fool"

Well, as gas price's would keep going up, and me letting them take a spin during our lunch break's....five out of the nine tech's are riding to work everyday just like me....:D
:ride2:

MarcPhotoMan

May 21, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Yeah Some guys at my work are jealous too! Some ask me how much to build them one but I am reluctant to do so! Some guys say leave it to you to build a lazy mans bike, others just make fun of but most do envy it!

But I think most people are impressed by it defiantly turns heads!

I do ride up with a big school kid grin :D on face when I ride it!!!rotfl

Last edited:

MrLarkins

HS Math Teacher
Jun 17, 2008
Arkansas
hehe, I get harassed by my students...I don't care though, I already know I'm a big nerd...then I tell them I fill up my gas tank for $2 and they fill up for $60+ and I laugh at them.