wow

GoldenMotor.com

sojudave

Oct 18, 2008
austin tx
The "Hippie Hater," "Desert Fox," "Acme Lowrider," Venice Motorbike's bikes and everyone else: We're really doing well with the bikes and the creativity. Just wanted to tell everybody to keep it up. The bikes are looking awesome and I've been gleaning tips and ideas from all of you. Anyone can slap an engine in a frame, but it takes a special eye to make it look good. Keep up the good work. Remember, the bike is yours, so make it yours.

pre-war Schwinn

Nov 15, 2009
Los Angeles 90039
Cool and ride able I was able to preview his bike's in person in November, And his tips and triks are Invaluable he had exactly what I needed in his shop. that's dedication. Good Luck Venice

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
The "Hippie Hater," "Desert Fox," "Acme Lowrider," Venice Motorbike's bikes and everyone else: We're really doing well with the bikes and the creativity. Just wanted to tell everybody to keep it up. The bikes are looking awesome and I've been gleaning tips and ideas from all of you. Anyone can slap an engine in a frame, but it takes a special eye to make it look good. Keep up the good work. Remember, the bike is yours, so make it yours.

I concur....we whom build motorbikes....salute you !.....now all we need is an AMERICAN motor manufacturer....and we'll be complete.....

Thanks,
Salty.shft.

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Agree these things are turning out BEAST!!!

I have ti admit, I am printing pics of them all out and hanging them on my wall for good luck on MY projects LOL!