Does JNMotorsBikes Exist?

GoldenMotor.com

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I agree they should have refunded your money if they knew it would take this long to get the parts out, but I also know it's real easy to fall into this trap when running a small business where the demand quickly exceeds the supply. It can be very disappointing to have to turn customers away because of the lack of ability to keep up with everything, but sometimes it has to be done just to save face. I've since hired 2 employees and we are catching up but took a big hit on my income doing so and I'm just now starting to recover from that and have some breathing room again...

aqua zombie

Sep 11, 2012
Athens Ohio
Long Awaited Part arrival. Ive been hella busy lately and havent had time to post anything yet. Something did show up From JNMotors. Pics to come soon. Its a ported 60/80 cc cylinder. Comes with a piston, low wrist pin location with ramps carved in the piston, wrist pin, steel caged needle bearing and c clips. The porting looks official. Might need a few touch ups here at home but Im still studing it to see. Looks like they got the transfers favoring flow to the carb side to promote loop scavenging. The transfer ports are maped a bit different as well, but we will have to wait for me to get off of my donkey and get some pics posted. I think I might run this cylinder, though Ill have to deck it. I have an A-80 engine? (38mm swing/long Z-L rod/wrist pin in the middle) to test this on. Im a squishband guy so with a .40mm gaskit im shooting for about .25mm to .35mm with the head Im using.

dbledsoe

Apr 22, 2015
Boise
Wish I would have seen this thread two weeks ago. Over the last couple of months I ordered several different items from JNM and received quality parts in a very timely fashion. Unfortunately 2 weeks ago that changed. I too ordered their 66cc ported cylinder w/piston. Based on the excellent previous items bought from them and their quick shipping I expected the same with the cylinder. At the time I placed my order they showed two in stock. Five days later they showed only one in stock so I figured mine was on the way. Not so.

After 7 days I emailed to check status because their on-line order status showed my order as still "Processing." The cylinder is to go on a customer's bike. I understand that sometimes things take more time than planned. I wanted a status update (the real status not just "Processing") so I can provide my customer the status of his bike rather than, "Sorry dude, I'm waiting on a part that I have no idea when it might show up." 11 days passed with no response, no courtesy call nor a simple email response. At day 12 I called them and got only their voice mail so left a polite but firm message telling them why I needed a status update. I followed that up with another email to let them know that I left a phone message and also let them know I see they charged my CC for the cylinder cost and shipping but it shows on their web site as still "Processing." The next day I finally received and email from them with excuses about problems with their web site, email, and shipper. They offered me a 10% discount on my next order, a nice gesture I suppose, but there won't be a next order until I get the ported cylinder in hand, and then I will have to think long and hard about ordering from them again. Other things I need can be sourced else where from reputable shops. Also, they failed to answer the one pressing question I needed an answer to i.e., When will it ship? I feel really bad for my customer and a bit of embarrassment because I don't have an answer for him re: When can he pick up his bike. Thankfully it is butt kicking cold here now so he is a bit more forgiving of me.

Don

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
I can currently have ported cylinders and ramped pistons to match within 2 days of an order if anyone is in a bind. Just P.M. me on this site and I will send back my number. I am working hard on building business to a point where I can be a site sponsor on here so I don't bring up my shop but just try to help with a advice or if someone is in a bind with a customer.

dbledsoe

Apr 22, 2015
Boise
I can currently have ported cylinders and ramped pistons to match within 2 days of an order if anyone is in a bind. Just P.M. me on this site and I will send back my number. I am working hard on building business to a point where I can be a site sponsor on here so I don't bring up my shop but just try to help with a advice or if someone is in a bind with a customer.
Land Speed,

PM sent.