Does anyone recognize this engine?

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Already has handlebars. Delivery style trike with front mounted engine?

LOL, that would have to be the most over complicated MB ever but would look so cool.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Thanks for the replies. I clearly need to put the google to this powerplant. There is much for me to learn. Luckily, I have a local small engine shop that I do business with, and the owner is a big McColluch fan.
I need some time to inspect this engine (uh, now?) and if it's a go, then I'll put led to paper on a build. Hopefull.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Thanks for the replies. I clearly need to put the google to this powerplant. There is much for me to learn. Luckily, I have a local small engine shop that I do business with, and the owner is a big McColluch fan.
I need some time to inspect this engine (uh, now?) and if it's a go, then I'll put led to paper on a build. Hopefull.
Best wishes Trey

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Best wishes from me too.... as long as the cases and jug are intact, you should have a very good base for a beast of an engine, I've heard stories of these engines exceeding 20 hp. Just try and get a good modern carb that has 3 circuits so you can tune it for idle, midrange, and full throttle, the biggest problem with these was that they were tuned to work best under load only, they would run very poorly just reving the engine but once a load was placed like cutting into a huge tree trunk, these things ran dead smooth with beastly power. Read up on this engine as much as you can, im sure it'll do you proud.