Pull Start and C-Clutch Combo...?

GoldenMotor.com

homejones

Jul 4, 2011
Lostville
Looking for/WTB: Pull Start and C-Clutch Combo

Hey guys - would really like to install a pull start and C-Clutch on my 66cc slant head.

Gasbike is unfortunately out of them and they had a good price for the set - $40. Most other vendors that I checked are also out of the set. I know there's a set on eBay selling for $80, but that's too much for now.

Anyone know if another vendor has this for a reasonable price? Or if you have a set that you'd like to sell, let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

FarRider

Jun 8, 2011
Brooklyn N.Y.
Re: Looking for/WTB: Pull Start and C-Clutch Combo

Hey guys - would really like to install a pull start and C-Clutch on my 66cc slant head.

Gasbike is unfortunately out of them and they had a good price for the set - $40. Most other vendors that I checked are also out of the set. I know there's a set on eBay selling for $80, but that's too much for now.

Anyone know if another vendor has this for a reasonable price? Or if you have a set that you'd like to sell, let me know. Thanks!
Try pirate cycles
FR

homejones

Jul 4, 2011
Lostville
Re: Looking for/WTB: Pull Start and C-Clutch Combo

Thanks, but they show OOS as well. I also just emailed them to confirm. Hopefully they just got it in or will get it soon.

homejones

Jul 4, 2011
Lostville
Thanks for the reply. I had already seen those. Both together with shipping would be >$80.

Ugh, just bought the pull start for now. I'll get the c-clutch later if I really want it.