Pirate Cycles and the Swedish Fish

GoldenMotor.com

Ruby478

Apr 2, 2011
Dallas,Tx
Im so happy this made my day!!!!
i just got my billet intake from pirate cycles
and when i opened the box there was business cards like alway
but there was more than normal there was 2 packs of gummy fish called Swedish Fish i couldnt help but laugh cause i knew my girlfriend would try to take them if she saw them lol
of course the intake was there too lol

Pirate Cycles you've made my day
usflg

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Been there. That's an incentive that works. Now, when I need something for the bike, I try to see if Pirate has it first, because of the swift shipping and free candy!

Jneff

May 15, 2011
florida
yes, candy with an order is always a mega plus.
funny story about this: Merchline.com is a christian based music merchandise distribution company that also adds candy to orders. well, on one of the artist facebook page a concerned parent had posted a question asking if it was safe to eat the candy and if she should be alarmed that her order was tampered with. i couldn't help but laugh.

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
I bought the billet intake Friday, and my package came in yesterday. I open it up and find Swedish Fish candy, and my billet intake along with some business cards. I emailed them back telling them they do a JAM UP GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!! Putting candy and business cards in the orders is a BIG plus to me. I will definitely hand out the business cards. I told them they are on my top sellers list!!!! 5-5stars PIRATE CYCLES RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!