New Video Forum!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I think it would be a good Idea if we changed the Pictures/Video Forum and made them both separate. Most people just post a picture of their ride and not a video and the ones who do post videos, well they tend to get lost and I have to search for em'

I plan on making many videos in the future and I know Fairracing31 will as well.

If you have a Video Camera or a Point N shoot Camera that records video you should take a video of your bike and what you have done to it. I also Love to see the different surroundings/environments that others ride in, its so Cool.

If you have an apple computer I know that most come with video editing software so your set if you have a mac. For others you may have to download a Free Video Editing software/ Or pay for one if you wish. For window Users you can download Windows Movie Maker. Its the easiest way to edit video and its fun too.

I have also used this free Movie maker and it works good, But there is a Symbol in the middle of your movie that varies in size saying "This is a non active version" because its just a free trial.
AVS Video Editor: perfect for home video editing. Edit video easily!

If you Have windows movie maker I downloaded a File converter as well to change your video clips to AVI. It works so much faster when converting to AVI. Also If you upload your videos to youtube is uploads so much faster when the video is in AVI format.

Also if you search "Free Video Editing Software on Google a few good ones will pop up.

Ok...So does Anyone Else Think it would be a good Idea if we had our own Video Forum?

Let me know what you think cuz I really want it to happen.

Cool...Thanks Guys

~Tcams

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Please don't make any more vids where the camera's mounted on the bars or something, & all the viewers can see are streets flying at us!!! Everyone does that, it's boring & it's old...
Thanks... :D

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
This is going no where. Like I said I will try and make them more interesting. I have alot of ideas man.

I need Everyones opinion in order for it to happen. I think a little change in the forum would be nice. If you guys would like the same please post!!!

Thanks

~tcams

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's a idea that I've had for a while but will probably never do... Mount a camera on your bike & ride with several other MBs & stay at the rear of the pack so that the viewers can watch the pack of MBs carving through some twisty roads!!

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
I agree with having them separate. most of the time the videos are weak, you can make the same video from a car. I want to see the bike in the videos not the street and oncoming traffic, On the last L.A. ride the Ridley guy was in the rear of the pack filming us all , that was cool.

D0ppleganger

Feb 27, 2010
CS, TX
i agree, videos should be allowed. but they should be reviewed by an admin first before posting to prevent spam and such. excellent idea.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
IMHO, I think they should be left for youtube. There are way too many people who shoot such amateur stuff that it gets so tiring to watch after a while. Ya know, if there was a lot more professionalism in shooting vids, I could see a request as a good thing, but that is my opinion. Also, this site may not have the bandwidth to support a lot of vids.

.wee.

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
Here's a idea that I've had for a while but will probably never do... Mount a camera on your bike & ride with several other MBs & stay at the rear of the pack so that the viewers can watch the pack of MBs carving through some twisty roads!!
Watch Tcams and Fairracing31s vids, they are always very interesting to watch and are never just videos of the road, Fair"s vids of the Tucson rally he stays at the rear most of the time, very good vids to watch!!!