Just a question....

GoldenMotor.com

warner

Jun 5, 2008
ELGIN, IL
Hey all...this is just a question. I visit another motorized bicycle website (that I just recently learned seems to be in some type of conflict with this site) and they have a lot of threads about the Chinese frame mount kits like you have here, but also have several threads talking about the rack mount kits (Staton, Golden Eagle) as well. Does this site specifically cater to the frame mount kits? I like having two sites to visit.....I'm just wondering if this one is specifically for the Chinese frame mount type bikes...

Let me know and thanks guys,

Warner
cvlt1

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
It's simply the in frame kits seem to be the most popular *shrug* Check the homepage for more of a selection, we're open to 'bout anything that'll push/pull/drag a bike around other than the silly pedals ;)

We're also not about conflict at all... which oddly enough is one of the reasons for the founding of this site lol If there's peeps that have a problem - it's their problem heh we want no drama here.

Welcome to the place Warner, good ta have ya :)

warner

Jun 5, 2008
ELGIN, IL
Okay...cool....just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only outcast here on frame mount island. Hehe. Yeah....I don't see a need for conflict....aren't we all pretty much doing the same thing anyway, just finding different ways of doing it that we like best? Thanks for the welcome guys....and azbill...I remember your name from the other site. You don't visit there anymore?

Thanks again...

Warner

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Warner,
yes, I do still go there, but nowhere near as often as I do here (I never log out ;))
the atmosphere is friendlier/less antagonistic on this board

Last edited:

warner

Jun 5, 2008
ELGIN, IL
Warner,
yes, I do still go there, but nowhere near as I do here (I never log out ;))
the atmosphere is friendlier/less antagonistic on this board
I haven't had a problem either here or there.....but I don't cause much disturbance I guess. I have heard a lot of "chatter" (to use the terror alert term - haha!) over there from people who got points deducted or whatever silly thing happens for posting in the wrong area or something. Seems rather petty to me. But like I said, I haven't had a problem either place. Again...I don't have any grand agenda either.....just want to chat with like minded folks who are doing their thing. dance1

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I really would like to see a unicycle rode with an engine on it!!! need a video of it !! successfully of course.
We welcome gas engines, electric powered, or atomic, yea even jet powered bicycles are welcome to our site. 1 wheel 2 wheels or 3 wheels, anything to power a bicycle besides pedal power, still need the pedals to keep it in the spirit of motor assisted bicycling.
Glad you joined