New Engine, First build....

GoldenMotor.com

Iwannaride85

Apr 19, 2012
Florida
Soooooo what are those tubes for? haha. I ended up taking them off and attaching the gas valve in one of those holes that none of those tubes come out of. Does this sound right? Or should I expect fuel to shoot out of those areas where the tubes where? Here is another angle of these tubes. Can anyone help please?

What those tubes are for is easy, what that carburetor is a one way ticket to the nut house.

Felix

Mar 26, 2012
Texas, USA.
I'm glad i saw this post, i should be installing that exact same carburator on my fist bike build this Saturday and i was wondering what those were for. Thanks Al.Fisherman for the post. Btw what do u mean bout the nut house. What should be done before/after installlation. Or whats wrong with the carb. Thanks.

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
I'm glad i saw this post, i should be installing that exact same carburator on my fist bike build this Saturday and i was wondering what those were for. Thanks Al.Fisherman for the post. Btw what do u mean bout the nut house. What should be done before/after installlation. Or whats wrong with the carb. Thanks.
What should you before installing a carburetor? Sell the CNS, and get a NT. Unless you have experience with carburetors, you don't need to be fooling with the CNS. Like Gump says..."And that's all I have to say about that."

gubba

Dec 29, 2008
jacksonville, florida
I have installed more than 30 kits for customers and at this point the kits that contain that carburetor I throw the carbon out
for 15 or $20 you can buy and install a NT carb. then you will have very few with then you will have very few problems then you will have him him him him and you will have problems with carberation.

Stay dry
gubba