New to this forum

GoldenMotor.com

haoleboy

Feb 17, 2012
Redding, CA
Aloha!
I am a new one, live in Redding CA and love my Beach Cruiser! It has been great riding it! I am originally from Hawaii, and have lived in Redding for ten years. I am in ham radio, and love dxing. Haven't fished for awhile, maybe I can get back into it later....Hope to chat with you in the forum!

Thanks, Dave

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome Dave.
You've found the right place to share this hobby. Lots of help, advice and good ideas floating around here. How about some pictures of your cruiser?
Tom

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Welcome aboard HB!

Gosh I got a pile of ham gear piled up in various places! lol
haven't used it in a loong time.
maybe I should dig it out and see if it still makes sparks!

I'd like to use my MAB for fishing off the coast, 25miles away, this summer...
The prob is, one big hill. lol
With gearing to pull up, I'd be stuck over-speeding going down the other side.

I should build a shifter bike, or go with a 4 stroke engine, I guess...

So, have you mounted a ground plane on your MAB???

Best
rc

haoleboy

Feb 17, 2012
Redding, CA
Howzit to both of you! Thanks for the reply! It would be knda neat if I could mount a screwdriver on the back end, huh????? CQ?!? DX!!!

I can't get the avatar to upload....... it keeps failing.... the screw tool to remove the clutch should be arriving today, I'll let you know the outcome. I have been doing some reading on clutch adjustment, and it is not continual, but it has sounded like gears have not been meshing properly......
A hui ho!cvlt1

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
welcome,gears not meshing,i have heard that if your motor is too high this could happen,also if your sprokets arnt in line or that the tensioner is offset.im sure others here will chime in with advice they are great here for helping out others.enjoy.