How many motorized bicycles do you currently own?

GoldenMotor.com

How many motorized bicycles do you own?

• Total voters

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
I just wanted to know who is the craziest biker on this forum. I've got one functioning and one in the works, so I guess I only have one bike. It's funny, all my friends think I'm crazy just for having one! :)

professor

Oct 14, 2009
Buffalo ny area
One of the neat things about these is how little room they take up. You can have a fleet in the amount of space a car takes up. Not that I would suggest it. I have 3. But one is for field use only.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i've got 2. one i ride all the time, and the new one i'm selling.

got a spare motor and a ton of bike parts, plus 4 other bikes without motors, and they ain't gonna get motors, either.

and a few boxes of odds and ends i pick up, like antique glass lenses, air filters, gas caps, weird things that might go on a bike someday.

i'd be building another right now, but i gotta move soon, so it's on hold till i get settled.

once i'm in my new place, gimme a few months, i'll probably have 10.

macattie88

Dec 2, 2009
columbia sc
built one....my fiancee' took it....starting a new one soon with one of those pirate performance engines....got to be faster than her, lol

jimrandolph

Nov 28, 2009
signal mountain, tn.
I just wanted to know who is the craziest biker on this forum. I've got one functioning and one in the works, so I guess I only have one bike. It's funny, all my friends think I'm crazy just for having one! :)
My first bike was a mountain bike, it fell apart in 2 wks, my 2ed, is a 1949 Murray, my 3rd is a Chinese Whopper Stopper Chopper, my 4th is a Giant Stiletto, and I just bought a new Harley Davidson Velo Glide Bicycle to motorize, and an OCC Chopper bike and I'm gonna motorize it also! Who knows whats next, so if your crazy! DON'T feel ALONE!!!
Jim
.trk

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Say this a lot but is the exact truth at the moment. Have one I am ridding. One I am building and one in planing. (and a 2 smoker BGF with broken mounts I should work on)

Gonna send this link to Neat Times. I bet he has us all beat together! lol

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
I have eight finished bikes. Five of them will be for sale as soon as the weather warms and all the snow has melted. I figure that will be around the first of April when I get back from Arizona.
I have to keep at least three. One for me, one for the wife, and a spare if someone stops by and wants to go for a ride.

John

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Amealnet. I would hazard to guess just past expiring or shortly before, lol

Have a friend in Holland who laughs at me when I send her pics of my builds. She always tells me "only old people ride those" Last year had a guy flag me down in an angry manner who asked me "aren't you a lil old to be ridding that?" I am 44 or 45. Have to ask the baby's Momma.

I really enjoy talking to older folks about MBs. They really appreciate and enjoy seeing them. Will tell you storys about the MB they had way back when.

Might just be me but in answer to your question, I say never!

.flg.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I have eight finished bikes. Five of them will be for sale as soon as the weather warms and all the snow has melted. I figure that will be around the first of April when I get back from Arizona.
I have to keep at least three. One for me, one for the wife, and a spare if someone stops by and wants to go for a ride.

John
That is awesome John! You just changed my reasoning for having 3, ty

" and a spare if someone stops by and wants to go for a ride."

Hot Wheels

Jul 7, 2009
chicago
I Have Five Bikes. Love Them All. Number Five Has A 4 Stroke It Runs So Smooth. There Was A Thread About If You Have More Than One Bike How Do You Pick With One To Ride ? I've Had Three Buddy's Who Don't Have There Own Mb And We Take My Mb's And Go For A Ride, And After A Hour We All Switch Bikes, So We All Can Feel The Differences Between Frames, Motors, It's Fun Being Out Riding With 4 Mb's That I Built. This Year Five. This Is So Much Fun !.wee.drn2usflgbrnot

oldspeedsi

Nov 12, 2009
ABQ,NM
1 really nice runner 40 mile trip last night. and a spare raw kit i picked up for parts but haven't needed any so im shopping for a good old cruiser to build #2 so soon ill have two but they are so satisfying and easy to mess with and cheap i would love to have 5 or so.

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
I have two bikes, one cruser and a mtn bike, and two kits on hold!!! Your never to old to ride any bike!!!!

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I have 1,,,however, azvinnie (my son-in-law) has 6 (2 gas bikes, 2 gas trikes, & 2 electric trikes)
the electrics actually belong to his mom and aunt, but we use them more than they do ;)