Gotta Thump My Own Drum 1st OCC Chopper Build

GoldenMotor.com

vhatley

Sep 1, 2010
Oklahoma City, Ok. 73118
I had a guy come to me with a Schwinn OCC Chopper bike that was in pretty rough shape, head needed tightened, bearings in both wheels were dry, seat all funked up...you get the picture.

He handed over the bike, $300 cash and said get her motorized...and I did. He said fix things...and I did.he said get a new seat...well, they're expensive, so I learned to reupholster...

I attached a few before and after pics. f you want to see the entire detail of the build I have an album here on my FaceBook page.

This was my first Chopper build of any kind. I've done Mountain Bikes, Cruisers, and Hybrids...but never a chopper. It was also the first time I've ever reupholstered a seat...which I think came out pretty good...

What do Yall think? I got almost every bit of info on the issues I would run into, here...on this forum. Thanks guys...some of you sold me a few of the parts I needed, and MANY gave me advice through this forum, so THANKS guys, I LOVE it that you love it enough to post about your builds and other stuff...like hot rodding a China Doll, which I've done through this forum also.

Attachments