Bill's 2000 Whizzer upgrade and restyling project

GoldenMotor.com

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Hi Ray. I talked to Bill yesterday and he's real close to getting the electrics inside the box. Eventually a battery will also be installed. I wan't you here for the first startup. Shouldn't be too much longer.

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Bill has been busy with some details on his Whizzer. His box to hide the battery and electronic items got a nice matching paint job.

Then installed the parts (no battery yet).

He also attached a Schwinn badge to the front and made a bracket to Hold his Whizzer nameplate. He also found the correct speedo cable at the recent LB Cycle Swap.

It's starting to look real good.

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Wow, Better and Better. Bill did a great job, it's well organized. Maybe Bill can help me with one of mine .sure looks good Dale.

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Dale,I sure miss Saturday morning, hanging out with you guys. Hopefully I'll be catching up with you guys soon.
Dan's auto clutch looks awesome. MAN!!

RAY

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Bill recently bought a Whizzer rolling chassis he found in his neighborhood with a pretty nice embossed tank. Looks like it will make it's way onto the blue bike with a sediment bowl in the near future when he works out the dents and paints it.

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Bill got his Whizzer running pretty good and rode to Donut Derelicts today. He got a lot of action from admiring fans. We achieved the vintage look we were going for.