1919 Indian Tribute

GoldenMotor.com

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
This is the 5th different style tank that I’ve seen him build. The awesome thing is that all the bikes are similar in design, mechanically for quality control and safety reasons. Dan is always making sure everything he does has the rider in mind. Then he changes up the tanks and toolboxes and they look totally different. I will have him make another one for me next summer. I can’t imagine one he’ll come up with by then.

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Oh! That is so un-cool! Laugh Yah! waite till you see what we're cooking up totally different then anything out there but yet well it's a secret

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
Did you see my Hammond build when you were there. I added a few things and Dan is also changing out some stuff for me too.

By the way, are you ever going to finish you bike?

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
Dan fixed up an intake for me and me. He also switched out my tires with a set of Simplex Tires, upgraded my chain, belt, swapted out my 44t gear to a 36t and had a rear brake cable made for it. I will get it back Saturday at the Adams Race.

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Damnn that Dan is incredible!! he really jazzed that bike up! Can I ride it?
No for really reals, Nice job are we ever going to get a vid of you riding that bike

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
That ought to be real cool AAOOOGAAAA!! that will really get people in the mindset of a real antique bike Very Cool, mount it on the back bone (top bar) you ought to get a tool box for the top of the tank too

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Yes I do like the handle bars, seen this bike when it was nothing more then the metal that got delivered to Dans house what a great creation, now back to my bike (LOL!)

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
No! I'll be working this week end, getting funds for my next Taylar Build, will you guys give Dan a break so I can get mine built, please! wish I could be there with the RED SKIN