Sucker Born Every Minute

GoldenMotor.com

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
THIS AUCTION IS FOR OUR HIGH PERFORMANCE PORTED AND POLISHED KIT! VISIT OUR SITE FOR STANDARD MODELS $260 SHIPPED TO YOU. www. motovelo . us

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details.

You think the Chinese ported and polished these kits before shipping?

Last edited:

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
It's poor business practice they are actively promoting hate and discontent with pedestrians, auto traffic, pedalists, and any neighborhoods in general.

I'm getting old and conservative, I suppose.
I just want to get across town in stealth mode, cheap as possible.
rc

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
My thoughts are that clown has just put a jinx on every law abiding rider out there. If your a police officer just looking things up on your computer and you see that a** hat riding like he and buddies do and what is your natural reaction next time you see a motor biker?

Steve.

bass

Apr 7, 2012
eugene
I love the way that the ad pic says 240 about 40% down the page, makes you feel like you're really gettin a good deal at 325 lol.