maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Well it is getting even sicker...

Yes that is a spring nanner seat...

You take these and create the frame...

Then you get to look like this on it...
It looks like Stunner may soon be relegated to second place in my all time favorite motorized bike list....

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Your springer banana seat is the kind of twisted, diabolical thinking that keeps me logging into this forum.

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
Your springer banana seat is the kind of twisted, diabolical thinking that keeps me logging into this forum.
The springs are getting an upgrade because my seat bottoms out on the frame... It could be the weight but I think it is because I didn't give enough clearance to the frame and the bottom of the Nanner...

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
The springs are getting an upgrade because my seat bottoms out on the frame... It could be the weight but I think it is because I didn't give enough clearance to the frame and the bottom of the Nanner...
Theres a fat joke there somewhere....
but fortunately, I'm better than that.
(and I'm fat)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Theres a fat joke there somewhere....
but fortunately, I'm better than that.
(and I'm fat)
Manic, no one is fat until they are in front of a mirror or on cam. Then they are photoshopped. After that there is plausible deniability.

I regularly fictitiously run for president. (yes of the US!)

Your not fat! You are rotund and have an agenda! (all about the spin and I support you)

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Manic, no one is fat until they are in front of a mirror or on cam. Then they are photoshopped. After that there is plausible deniability.

I regularly fictitiously run for president. (yes of the US!)

Your not fat! You are rotund and have an agenda! (all about the spin and I support you)
I'm "gravitically challenged"

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
i dont think id motorize anything from walmart, but those wheels and tires do look cool though
I got my Cranbrook from Wallyworld. Been riding it for going on two years now. Build it right in the first place and as long as the frame is durable, like STEEL. then you should be just fine.
fatdaddy.

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
I got my Cranbrook from Wallyworld. Been riding it for going on two years now. Build it right in the first place and as long as the frame is durable, like STEEL. then you should be just fine.
fatdaddy.
The metal on this bike is at least 16 gauge or better in thickness so I don't think it is all that wimpy if you wanted to motorize it. What you will want to do is go through all the bearings and grease them up and adjust everything so it is right.

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
More done to the bike which I am renaming it to MegaPixieRay, because it is a cross between a Schwinn Pixie and a StingRay...

This is what a Pixie looks like so you can see what I am talking about.

Last edited:

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
Put back together to give it a test ride with the new top bars...

I still need to add some plates to cover up the unfinished looking areas plus much more.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
AAW SOME!! Fantastic Draco! I SO wanna do something similar; but Im commited to other projects for now. Thing is gonna be so cool :)

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
This is the bike frame that inspired the changes to the Beast. It is a 70's era bike called the Pixie.

Before the owner striped it down and sold most of it.

He then sent me the frame and forks.

This is what I have done with it so far. It will get a different seat and a few other parts. As you can see I put 20" wheels on it instead of the 16" wheels.