Loving it!

GoldenMotor.com

DavedownunderWA

Aug 21, 2012
Australia
Hi everyone. Glad I have found you!

My story:-

Saw a motor one day on eBay and couldn't help myself.... When the motor arrived (66cc China-girl) I needed a bike and I had to get it the same day! Luckily BigW had a handful of beach cruisers (they no longer stock them) which I thought would look good.

Loved building it so much I built another one! One to ride and one as an 'object d'art' which I keep in the house - much to the annoyance of my wife!

I have so enjoyed burning my first 5 or 6 tanks of fuel and ironing out the gremlins! She is running sooo sweet now, and just seems to get better. She is like a woman who needs constant attention though and I am only too happy to give it her!

Anyway last weekend I took 'build one' for an epic journey. From my house near Mandurah in WA to the city and back, along a fantastic cycle path!
She ran like a dream! Took 5 hours there and back - but what a fantastic ride!!

Loving it!

brnot

Can't figure out how to attach a picture.... Is it possible from an iPad?

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
For the iPad download the ForumRunner app. Once you are viewing the forum from the app (that's if you haven't already) then select "Advanced". There's an option to attach photos on that page. The return to edit the current post is a little odd though. Select "New Reply" to get back to the edit screen.