New from SOCAL

GoldenMotor.com

Dominate.

Sep 30, 2008
I just picked up a kit today from a guy on craigslist and I haven't looked into the details yet but I plan on installing it within the next few days. I came across this forum and I'm hoping it will be like many other forums I've had good experiences with. Hopefully I'll get to meet some great people and use this site as the ultimate resource for motor bicycles haha. So I'm on the LA/OC border in Cerritos 562 and I'm a senior in HS. Hoping to finish this bike so I could ride to school for the lolz and save gas...(I drive a Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed -_- ) But ya just thought I'd drop by and say hey. Any suggestions / tips on installation or mods are all welcome. Thanks!

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Welcome Dominate, I am glad you found us. We have a wide membership, the only constant is the disire to help each and everyone of our members. So any advise you need someone has the awnser. If you know something share! (c)

TwoWalks

Jul 13, 2008
Sonora Ca.
I just picked up a kit today from a guy on craigslist and I haven't looked into the details yet but I plan on installing it within the next few days. I came across this forum and I'm hoping it will be like many other forums I've had good experiences with. Hopefully I'll get to meet some great people and use this site as the ultimate resource for motor bicycles haha. So I'm on the LA/OC border in Cerritos 562 and I'm a senior in HS. Hoping to finish this bike so I could ride to school for the lolz and save gas...(I drive a Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed -_- ) But ya just thought I'd drop by and say hey. Any suggestions / tips on installation or mods are all welcome. Thanks!
Welcome to the board. Many great guys on here and a huge amount of good information.

I went to La Mirada High School back in the earliest part of the 60's. In those days I rode a Bobbed Triumph to school, when Motorcycle was a dirty word and chopped was blasphemy rotfl you will enjoy the adventure.