Hello Motor Nuts! Sanction from Central Florida

GoldenMotor.com

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
What part of central Florida? BTW...WELCOME!! We are starting to get a few Florida people on here. There is also a plan for a group ride on Labor Day weekend. It will start in Saint Augustine and go to Daytona Beach following the beach on A1A. Spend the night in Daytona then return to the starting point.

Terry

Sanction

Jun 1, 2011
Central Florida
Hey Fulltimer! I'm over in the Ocala area. It's a shame to miss a good ride like that as my bike is still in build mode. But I would really enjoy getting together with you guys on a future run. How do you feel about a trek across Ocala National Forest? It's really nice through there and we could do a camp over at my place. I have a nice shaded acre and a fire pit to tell our stories around. ;)

Sanction

Jun 1, 2011
Central Florida
LOL Fulltimer!!!

I would think it would be a close race. But as popular as Motor Bicycles are getting, we might out number them! ;) Take that exhaust bear!

I guess everyone better get a shift kit...

I was thinking everyone meet in Astor and we ride to Silver Springs. Circle the wagons I mean bikes and camp for the night. Build a nice fire, make some smores, swap stories and rub Bengay on our butts. In the morning we go hit the hen house for our fresh omelet breakfast. and then see who needs a ride back to aster in the truck. lol... The rest of us will have a stinging memory of a great road trip. ;)