Anyone making machined motor mounts (Like Ridley 2-stroke) for Huasheng 4 stroke?

GoldenMotor.com

wildwestrider

Apr 17, 2009
Austin, Tejas
Wondering is yet making a quality machined motor mount similar to what Ridley makes for their 2 stroke motor bikes, but for the Honda/Huasheng 4 stroke. I realize that the Huasheng motors use a mounting plate,....but seems like this could be cleaned up somehow with a higher quality product.

Brian in Austin

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Do you think this is possible,,,,,,,,,, I have a question too,I just got a lucky buy off craig's list,80 cc on a mountain bike frame today and I would like to change the angle of the motor,,,so,,if the frame and motor mount were covered in plastic wrap could I use some of that 2 part (hardening putty)to press between the motor and frame(with the motor level) and let it harden,so that the motor would have shims the correct angle to hold it solid to the frame tubes,,,,I would do the same for the steel clamps so the bolts would pull tight in a straight line,,,

wildwestrider

Apr 17, 2009
Austin, Tejas
Do you think this is possible,,,,,,,,,, I have a question too,I just got a lucky buy off craig's list,80 cc on a mountain bike frame today and I would like to change the angle of the motor,,,so,,if the frame and motor mount were covered in plastic wrap could I use some of that 2 part (hardening putty)to press between the motor and frame(with the motor level) and let it harden,so that the motor would have shims the correct angle to hold it solid to the frame tubes,,,,I would do the same for the steel clamps so the bolts would pull tight in a straight line,,,
I've read this a couple of times, and dont see how it in any way answers the thread question of "Is anyone making machined mounts for a Huasheng 4 stroke. Am I missing something. Recommend you start a new thread.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
sorry for the intrusion,,,,,,but I searched for almost an hour trying to find anything close to making motor mounts and my ability to type probibly took another 20 min. to type the entry and I was tired and forgot to add this apology with it.I did finally find a place to start a thread and ask a person in charge of this to put it in a better place,and he did I wish I was more computer smart and able to enter the thread w/out disturbing you sorry again( this is 18 min.)

wildwestrider

Apr 17, 2009
Austin, Tejas
sorry for the intrusion,,,,,,but I searched for almost an hour trying to find anything close to making motor mounts and my ability to type probibly took another 20 min. to type the entry and I was tired and forgot to add this apology with it.I did finally find a place to start a thread and ask a person in charge of this to put it in a better place,and he did I wish I was more computer smart and able to enter the thread w/out disturbing you sorry again( this is 18 min.)
Gotta be one of the strangest thread Hi-Jacks I've ever seen Corgi1. Thinking that as much time as you spend here, (677 posts since August 2009; 20 of those in the last 24 hours) that you should know how things work by now. If it takes you 18 minutes to type 4 lines, ...... how do you find time to sleep and eat man? .duh.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I sleep little,and as a matter of fact I just learned today,from a fellow member , how to find,the place that I want ,untill this time new post and user cp were the only two things I was sure of ,I found motor bikes at the swap and shop page so I had that page when I open the site,boy I wish it was simple for me too,.but we all have our strengths,and weaknesses dont we?!,,,now that we know,we can go back to regular programing,thanks for your time and concideration.