hello whizzer builders

GoldenMotor.com

dino

Nov 14, 2008
usa
hi im william im from ohio im new here i collect antique and vintage bicycles im working on a whizzer project for more details read my welcom message thanks william from ohio

Traveler

Update on my vintage Whizzer project.

I am using a mid 40s Cleaveland bicycle for the project. The engine is an H series, also from the mod 40s. I have been acquiring parts and only have been working on the engine so far. I will probably purchase the rest of the parts from Memory Lane Classics soon. I need motor mounts, sheave, and various other items.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Hi William,
Welcome. I have a nice 49 that I got from Quenton, a 99 & an EZ bike. There's lots of help here if you need it. And I don't think Quenton's picture is his complete collection. The pic is Quenton posing with the 49 the day I bought it.

Attachments

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
JB, Love your Quinton built Whizzer. It is amazing how much better the original ones look and that is the best color scheme ever. There are so many china bike looks about the new ones. I like the lack of junk under the tank, I guess it is nice to have the electrics, but look at all the junk it brings to the bike. And the new one, it is a total loss, I wonder if they have sold one. Have fun, Dave

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
hi im william im from ohio im new here i collect antique and vintage bicycles im working on a whizzer project for more details read my welcom message thanks william from ohio
Hello William From Ohio..I thought I'd Take a Moment to Welcome You here.. I'm Helmutt From Phoenix Az. Just another Whizzer freak... Here's My Hot Rod Whizzer Motor Bike. she's a 65 mph American Made Whizzer.Quenton Guenther Built the Motor for Me. Just a Sample Of Many we Build Hopeing to Add More Models to our Production line..
Always Glade to see another Whizzer guy out there..
DK-Helmutt

Attachments

Last edited: