Hello from so. cal.

GoldenMotor.com

chrisE

Mar 1, 2010
san pedro,ca. U.S.A.
hi my name is chris and i just finished my first motorized bike build and have infected 4 of my friends. so far 1 bought one already built, another just picked up a cruiser at the local swap meet to motorize, and two are in the process of finding a "project" bike. and as i was in the process of building my first project i found a cruiser frame in an alley..... hopefully that will be another motorized story. here are some before and after pix. of my first build. it started out as an old huffy cruiser that my neighbor left to rot after moving out. thanx and enjoy

Attachments

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
hi my name is chris and i just finished my first motorized bike build and have infected 4 of my friends. so far 1 bought one already built, another just picked up a cruiser at the local swap meet to motorize, and two are in the process of finding a "project" bike. and as i was in the process of building my first project i found a cruiser frame in an alley..... hopefully that will be another motorized story. here are some before and after pix. of my first build. it started out as an old huffy cruiser that my neighbor left to rot after moving out. thanx and enjoy
Looks like you did a Great job on your MB, With some extra custom paint,color scheme. We got a big ride March 7th {last ride we had 21 MBs show up}, come on out w your Buddies. Check events calendar. later