GoldenMotor.com

flyboy605

May 14, 2008
HI to all
This is my first post, I didnt know this forum existed but I am sure glad I found it!
My name is Paul, im 70 years old, have been riding since I was about 12 years old< I have a 1958 cushman eagle that I restored a few years ago, a 1999 kawsaki nomad, Purchased it new, in the process of restoring a 1954 Harley Hummer, its a 165 and I just purchased a 1999 Whizzer which brings me to this forum. I have had it a couple of weeks and am having trouble with the carb, I have re-jetted adjusted many many times still wont run properly. I think the original jet was a 79 and spent many hours trying everything I know but no luck.
I would appreciate any ideas, In love the little bike, had one when I was 12 and rode it everywhere, please, any help will be greatly appreciated!!. Paul at [email protected]

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome flyboy to the forum, I'm glad you found us too :D Don't know to much about the Wizzer, lot's of people here do I'm sure they will be along to give some great ideal's what to look for. Have you checked for vacuum leaks?
:ride2:

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Good to have you here Paul, welcome to the group. There are a handfull of Whizzer guys that should be able to give you a hand. Can you post pictures of your bike and Cushman? We like pictures here, enjoy the ride...Kelly

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Like nogoodnic said can you post some pics of your Whizzer, Cushman, and Navion. Some of us like airplanes too. I bet the Whizzer guys can get you fixed right up. I'm Chinese two smoker and never have messed with a Whizzer, but they are beautiful motorized bicycles. Glad you joined us..................