is spooky tooth still open

GoldenMotor.com

cuberasnapper

Feb 22, 2011
Florida
i was wanting to know if anyone has used the pineapple sproket adapter and if they are still open and a phone number thanks for any help

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Not 100% but I think they are done unless someone buys them out and reopens.....

Dont think they will be back, but actually I dont no why.....! seem like they were such a great org. kinda sucks!

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Roland posted this on facebook a few days ago

"Roland Bosma
I sold the business!!! Spooky Tooth is going to LA. Making for Berlin Tuesday morning. I still have a lot of good things that NEED to leave. If you have the cash or not, stop by the warehouse to see what's available. It's all got to go... like me!
March 30 at 7:43pm ·LikeUnlike"

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Well I wonder, does this mean we will get spooky and the products back under a new owner?

Iguess only time will tell, they were always good to me and got things to me very quick, never a glitch........!

Peace

Roland posted this on facebook a few days ago

"Roland Bosma
I sold the business!!! Spooky Tooth is going to LA. Making for Berlin Tuesday morning. I still have a lot of good things that NEED to leave. If you have the cash or not, stop by the warehouse to see what's available. It's all got to go... like me!
March 30 at 7:43pm ·LikeUnlike"

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
I'll be among the first in line. Just a few things on the shopping list: two Pineapple sprocket adapters, the Husky 24" 12 gauge spoke wheel set for a racer I'm building :)

...better make that a few things...to start dnut

Bruce Lee

Dec 13, 2010
California
If they open back up I will be on them like a duck on a june bug. I did alot of biz with spooky tooth in the past and it all went perfect