Hlep making mismatched controler work

GoldenMotor.com

Kenny'sID

Jul 7, 2016
FL
I ordered a controller for my front hub motor, the closest I could find for matching wiring and it is the proper wattage/voltage 1000/48. The hub motor hookup is pretty straight forward and even the Hall plug matches, so all is well there best I can tell.

But the throttle is a different story and though the wires on the controller are labled to a point anyway, there is no way I can tell or have the knowledge to test what goes where. I do have a multi-meter and can follow directions if that helps but will have to have my hand held throughout it. If anyone thinks they can help me I can post what wire labeling I have and the throttle and it's wiring, or whatever pics you need. Or if you know of a site where I might get help with this, that would be helpful as well.

Even if I can just get the throttle part going and forget the indicator lights for now, I'd be happy. Thanks.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
First you need to post pics of the controller and all the wires and everything you have so far labeled the best you can. You could also check youtube for any instruction videos. And also ask for advice from whoever sold you the controller. Sometimes they can be tricky with lock wires and self study modes.

Kenny'sID

Jul 7, 2016
FL
Apologies for not getting back here, and at least telling you the problem was solved. I'll post a link to where it was solved after I get the bike out to do a test drive and make sure all is well.

A new problem now having to do with centrifugal clutch. I'm looking for the right place to post that now.