Is there a way to block a members posts?

GoldenMotor.com

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
There is a new member here who never posts about bikes just about every thing else under the sun? I was wondering if there is a way to block seeing this one persons posts? Thanks

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
I've only been here six months or so, and I already filter through most for the names of folks that I know are about the bike. Funny how it's usually the same eight or ten guys involved in the posts that interest me. I do get a kick when some member who's been here fifty years, but only posts once a year, pops up with advice or some comment. We are being watched!LOL

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
I've only been here six months or so, and I already filter through most for the names of folks that I know are about the bike. Funny how it's usually the same eight or ten guys involved in the posts that interest me. I do get a kick when some member who's been here fifty years, but only posts once a year, pops up with advice or some comment. We are being watched!LOL
...are you talking about me? Just not much here for me anymore, I'm going pusher cart and there's no support for that here.

.trlrl.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I'd be interested in a pusher build DaveC...
Pretty much anything with a motor interests me.
Pics?

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Getting a new pair of glasses, I can't see the weld puddle :p Already had two pair made, they were BOTH distorted. I've only had about 50% record of glasses made right. I can take the same perscription to another place and they will get it right. My eyes aren't all that bad so I don't understand why that is. I just don't trust them enough to be welding on a bike frame so putting the motor on a trailer seemed the best way...unless I go Chinee again...not happening.