Wolf-E Custom Mid-Drive Shifter Build

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Get two batteries? The plan is to have one large one for now, we shall see after I get it on the road.
Or carry a smaller one, just enough to get home. My smallest battery still gets 21 miles per charge.
Should be one nice looking bike with those wide rims once it's done and best part is you can cruise it anywhere without the hassles.

Have you decided on a battery yet?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thanks scotto... It already got a name... Wolf-€

Next time you come this way we can build you a frame... I got the supplies and the tools... It will be fun...
Yes it's right in the title......well suited as I realized it opening this thread just now :eek:

That will be fun venture as I need something custom and just plain badazz for pleasure riding....I thank you my friend and will be in touch real soon, got 4 days off in the end of August ;)

I gotta pull my finger out and get the Tandem finished once again......just been way too busy lately doing everything I don't want, but need to get done around here with the family and all.

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Looking good Jeff! (^)

I've been doing some research into building a very large motor/battery e-bike lately... Maybe we can compare notes (& ride the gassers) sometime soon? :D

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Or carry a smaller one, just enough to get home. My smallest battery still gets 21 miles per charge.
Should be one nice looking bike with those wide rims once it's done and best part is you can cruise it anywhere without the hassles.

Have you decided on a battery yet?
Ken still working out the drive system on the bike. Battery choice will be from HPC since they are local and seem to give good support. More pictures to follow...

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Good thing you're dealing with someone local. The shipping fees and misc fees adds up plus the support sucks big time. I have a bad lipo4 that I bought from China and as far as I'm concerned I'm SOL.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Big thanks to Pablo and Sick Bike Parts for my setup. It's being modified for this application but over all the kit is the best bang for your money with quality parts.

Updated pictures which include the bolt on adjustable bottom bracket which allows me to remove the e-drive if needed or make adjustments. Still have a gang of stuff to do...

Attachments

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
gang? stay away from that! look what happened to neil and baird they will never be the same. always looking over their shoulder, you don't want that bro.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I went on a 20+ mile ride this morning because this has inspired me to ride again. If we lived closer, I would let you borrow one of my 48v lifepo4.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
those little electric motors pack some punch!!!

how are you going to fill the open frame-- promotional/advertising material???