Three piece crank set

GoldenMotor.com

Greybeard

Feb 8, 2011
Sequim WA
In the last few day days I ran across a very nice three piece, wide, crankset while I was using my iPad and did not write it down. It was a machined part.
Can't find it now. Anyone know of something like what I might have been looking at?

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Phantombikes makes a custom three piece crank axle that allows you to use one piece bolts,bearings, and cups but you use three piece crank arms.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
I'm sorry,you are 100% correct sir. I use my blackberry exclusively to get online,I thought that was a blackberry issue.

Greybeard

Feb 8, 2011
Sequim WA
Thanks guys for the replies. I think it was the Phanton bike's part. I hadnt looked at the price till just now. I didn't see Pat's part on his website. Guess since I have a bunch of his stuff I should check with him before buying something. I need to finish up a GXH50, EZM, Panther for my gf before I start putting the Whizzer BTR I got from chainmaker together or I might find myself practicing abstinence.

Greybeard

Feb 8, 2011
Sequim WA
You can buy quality
You can get it in a timely manner
You can get them cheep

Only two of the above can happen. Quality costs.

Greybeard

Feb 8, 2011
Sequim WA
Yeh, or something.
Honda GXH50, EZM, on straightbar Panther, with Sportsman tank and sprocket adapters, worksman wheels with quick bricks, Phantom pipe, AGK carb and filter. Cant forget Norm. Sounds like a who's who of motor biking. And it ain't over