well, im at a loss for words

GoldenMotor.com

kzbesner

Jul 26, 2010
Ottawa Ontario
well, today i called up a few dealers in the US for a couple parts, and there was one that really stuck out to me. in a bad way wich is kinda unfortunate.

i was going to buy 35 dollars worth and they tell me that paypall does not work with Canada-US transactions.(ive baught dozzens of items off of ebay and other dealer sites from the US using paypal.
this dealer then wanted me to mail in money...

yes, i am Canadian, and i may be over reacting...i dont know, but this just semmed a bit suspiciouse.

am i correct about this?

kzbesner

Jul 26, 2010
Ottawa Ontario
if anyone would like to know who this dealer is, i would be more than willing to send you a personal message, but i dont want to post it on an open board.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
This is a bit off thread. On jan 16th i got hit with id theft thru my debit mastercard. Almost $800. Went to the credit union the next day. They had me sign some forms and took care of it. I took about 5 days total. They cut up my card and issued a new one. They gave me credit`s for all the overdraft charges.

In the end, i did not lose any funds and it all cost me nothing. Just a bit of inconvience. Asked her if i should drop my $500. Over draft option. She said no, i was better off with it. End of story!

Ron