The Ultimate motorized bicycle accessory for the style conscious

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Re: The Ultimate MB accessory for the style conscious

While riding around aimlessly tonight I had a major epiphany.

There's only 2 kinds of motor bicycle riders. Those that already have black leather streamers, and those still trying to grow a pair big enough so they can be seen riding with black leather streaners. lol

:crash:.girl..ride3:bike2:

muddybike

Jul 31, 2010
Calgary

Yeah I guess my pair isnt big enough to rock streamers of any kind.

Tho I must quote the Gf " Girls put steamers on bikes , I dont care that they are black , I dont care that they are leather , streamers and hearts are for girls !"

Well enough of what she says cuz , who really cares right!

Have to admit the duel fuel containers are very sexy and i would love to know how you threaded the fuel peacock into the cap on the container ..(have a couple just like your + some smaller one that i would carry in my backpack as a reserve tank.)

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

Thats ok ,a lot of people worry about that,it gets better w/age,lol

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

there is a lot of interesting toys on that site

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.

It will power up off the kill switch wire too. A guy can get one with a GPS as well. It runs on the white wire lol. Thought it would be kewl to share.

Mine will have a tach, speedometer, temp sensor, Max speed recording, gas millage analysis, even maintenance alarms. It has a temp alarm as well. Big pimping for the dollar.

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

Have to admit the duel fuel containers are very sexy and i would love to know how you threaded the fuel peacock into the cap on the container ..(have a couple just like your + some smaller one that i would carry in my backpack as a reserve tank.)

There's been a few other people that have expressed intrest in my fuel tanks so I'm going to post a how too in the Mounting Techniques forum.

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey

**** ya he is ive seen them do it at stunt shows and jump the cool to watch but yet funny !!

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

This is next to a section labled lights,so I am guessing a lighted screen,:GPS vehicle sensor Integration must tell you where cars are and direction they are going,and we know maps tell us where we are and where to turn,I don't know what an SD card is (sounds like a cell phone thingy),and updatable software is good for when they close a road when the bridge is out or something,customizable user screen for rush hour verses midnite traffic amounts of difficulty,,if this is all on a lighted screen for us to navagate from do we still need headlights?....................................................lol
GPS Mapping
MicroSD Card
GPS & Vehicle Sensor Integration
Customizable User Screens
Update-able Software

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis

...,,if this is all on a lighted screen for us to navagate from do we still need headlights?....................................................lol
Go without headlights??? We do that, and I guarantee the first yahoo that hits us will have an old beater with one working sealed-beam, no GPS, no computer of any kind, heck - he probably won't even have a working cigarette lighter and will be chewing Skoal instead. And he'll be justified in saying he never saw us. I half thought about one of those Million-Candlepower Spotlights for a headlight, but surely somebody would try to hit me for a different reason. :)