Is my engine ok?

GoldenMotor.com

Caramanos2000

Aug 14, 2009
Puerto Rico
Despite having re done my fenders with all new stronger hardware, they failed.... The rear fender jammed between the seat post and tire, tire locked up and I skid.... It pulled the rear tire forward but I can align it again with no issues... Do you guys think my engine is ok? Im curious if the tire locking up and stalling the engine might have caused problems or not... forgot to mention engine is a 66c china kit.

motorhead419

Jul 6, 2009
ohio
Despite having re done my fenders with all new stronger hardware, they failed.... The rear fender jammed between the seat post and tire, tire locked up and I skid.... It pulled the rear tire forward but I can align it again with no issues... Do you guys think my engine is ok? Im curious if the tire locking up and stalling the engine might have caused problems or not... forgot to mention engine is a 66c china kit.
The rear is better than the front. I had a front lock up at 20mph and tossed me over the bars. My scabs are just now healing, so make sure you have a front bracket to go along with the rear and center bolt mount. Your engine will be fine..

Caramanos2000

Aug 14, 2009
Puerto Rico
The rear is better than the front. I had a front lock up at 20mph and tossed me over the bars. My scabs are just now healing, so make sure you have a front bracket to go along with the rear and center bolt mount. Your engine will be fine..
Thanks man makes me feel kinda better. I had taken the front fender off, wasnt gambling on that one. I had the proper leathers pants, jackets on and even had a full face helmet. My bike skid sideways and I skid with it, went down at 27 mph according to my speedo, had a little rash on my behind but thankfully I am otherwise fin.