Think this bike is worth it?

GoldenMotor.com

Chrismbello

Nov 8, 2009
Gainesville
Lol yeah, I called the guy and he says he has someone looking at it right now and is going to call me back soon. I can't tell what engine it is though? I think its a 2 stroke like weedwacker engine, but not quite sure. But an extra engine is pretty sweet.

meowy84

Jul 18, 2009
Canada
Bike and 2 engines for $200. That sounds like a great deal. I'd jump on it like a dog on a bit$h in heat. LOL

Whizzerd

Nov 20, 2009
Muncie,IN
Those are great running 2-strokers. The one in the box w/ tank costs around $155.00 shipped. The F/D unit looks suspiciously identical to the one I bought from BGF. If it is, I had poor luck w/ mine. All in all, 2 Bills for the works plus another $150.00 for a BMP F/D unit is still reasonable!

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Dont wait on him to call, pick up your phone and call him, heck I would have offered him $225.00 when he told me someone else was looking at it, and if he bit you would have still got a good deal, the engine in the box looks just like the engine on a 52cc harbor frieght gas post hole digger/drill, I have heard those are very good engines for the friction drive set ups, the BMP drive assy. will run about $129.00 + shipping and the new egine can be bought for $119.0 + shipping looks like a $50-$75 bike and then there is the engine thats on the bike and if it is worth $50 you have a total value there of $350-$400, thats a dang good deal....I'd call him back soon, just to be sure.

Good luck