Anyone Try Knock Of Dellorto ???

GoldenMotor.com

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
I was looking for a carb for a pocket bike i scored for free and i happen to see some chinese made carbs for the pocket bike that looked identical to my sha dellorto carb that i paid a pretty penny for and these things r seeling for 20 bucks, i was wondering if anyone had tried them as they look to fit on our bikes and funny enough the carb i need for the pocket bike i got on one on my star fire gen II but its running really good and its the only one of that type that i have so i dont want to mess with it brnot

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
ebay i was looking for a pocket bike carburater you just have to brows around i belive the cheapest one they had was 9 bucks and another 7 for shipping to canada just double check the diameter of the carb make sure it will fit the intake manifold but it seems to be the right one, i bought my dellorto sha 16.16 straight of the dellorto site its a great carb but i wouldnt recomend it as it doesnt have a needle with a little clip to do minor adj for fuel u just have to purchase diffrent jets or rejet it urself, i was tempted to order one of the chineese knockof one but told myself i dont need one i have learned my lesson with chineese crap but i figured ill c if theres any reviews