Attention Tucson

GoldenMotor.com

Somacoma

Jun 21, 2009
Tucson
(please don't move this post for at least one day so more people can read it)

would mean the world to me
(never did get to take that ride with u and ur bother fairracer hope'n it can still happen)

sorry for possible posting of this in the wrong forum but
if any one in tucson happens to either be at the Auction the grays towing has or if anyone has picked up my bike already(technically it urs i know) id love to buy it back im with out any transportation sense it got taken and lack or funds at that time kept me from being able to get my baby back well im in the money now but now my bikes not showing in their computer they say its either prepped for auction or gone
look i spend over well lets say too much money and toooooo many hours on my baby to not deserve her back so yeah if anyone has or has seen my DEITY id love to have her back damn it tore me up to watch her go... and kills me still daily that i couldn't get her out im offering $600-1000 for it back depending on what u paid for it or well truthfully depends on what u want i guess
i know many of u have seen it around town i talked to many people while out riding
im hope'n some one can help here are a few pix

they are the last photos of my bike i got to take before they hauled it off the third one shows the cops motorcycle i tried to get him in it to but no luck

oh and to verify my ownership there is a hidden marking added by me that only id know

pm me wit any info please im in town always and cash is not a issue i just need my baby back
thanx

Attachments

Last edited: