Awesome Foreign Bike Company!

GoldenMotor.com

PutsTheDUIinRUINED

Oct 17, 2009
'zona
I found a bike that I was looking for to be used on a future project, a black frame, with "autumn" yellow accents (rims are a must), however, the company is located over seas. The company is called Johnny Loco (Johnny-Loco.com) and as I perused over their products, I was shocked at the what appears to be top quality construction and design. The company also offers so rather interesting stock builds that could be motorized easily. You guys should all check out the sight, very fascinating stuff. Also, if anyone would be willing to check out the single speed 'Stinger' (the bike with the black frame and yellow accents) and offer me some of your know-about on where I could find something [exactly] like that here in the states.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Nice looking bikes..Really like the cargo versions....Not that Id have any single item shipped from overseas, but nothing is more irritating than a stock type item listed for sale that says call for pricing, except the lack of custom or upgrade fuel tanks tanks for these bike kits.
Cheers