I am not competing just posting

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Sounds like a great build. Any pics?
Electric start, very cool.

Would jump on the ebay pull starts except for the clearance issue with the HTs.

Spikedfox

Sep 14, 2008
no pics yet as im rounding up everything, my challenge is im gonna use parts from a bunch of my old childhood projects and make a motorbike without spending money...

its all listed in my diy thread, no need to hijack his lol

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
Jargon is cool LOL.
I am reluctant to post this.
It has been fun.
Mph XXX.
Mpg XX.
I am no longer working on a Hydrogen or fossil fuel based engine.

Last edited:

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
I prefer Google Chrome for a windows browser. On my Mac at home, I'm stuck with firefox till Google gets in gear and releases a Mac version.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I Use Mozilla Foxfire! it rocks! Came with my 64 bit 804 ver. UBUNTU. They both rock! Windows is ok it works. I've become a linux convert.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Loven' the Chrome! Really want to try UBUNTU. Do they still have the free CD down load where you can run it off the disk but not change your present OS?

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
{ Download Ubuntu | Ubuntu } This will get you there download it then copy it to cd in iso format You can load it to the hard drive boot up in Windows or boot in Ubuntu You can boot it up in live cd mode without changing anything for a sneak peak !

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Re: I am not competing just posting
Loven' the Chrome! Really want to try UBUNTU. Do they still have the free CD down load where you can run it off the disk but not change your present OS? { Download Ubuntu | Ubuntu } This will get you there download it then copy it to cd in iso format You can load it to the hard drive boot up in Windows or boot in Ubuntu You can boot it up in live cd mode without changing anything for a sneak peak !
Very cool. Thanks GH. Vista is purty but huge and needs a lil simplification.
(I am looking forward to windows 7 though. More curiosity then any thing else)

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
I use Linux almost exclusively in various flavors. Ubuntu is the easiest generally and vista was a rush deal to copy some of the glitz that Ubuntu invented. Water ripples on the screen and a cube windows format that are all power robbers but cool for a bit. Open source in general is a good deal and I like it. Sharing kinda like our forum but cheeper than a Happy Times even.

captainrichhill

May 31, 2008
I must have jumped threads. I was reading about a HT and CVT project and all of a sudden BLA BLA BLA.....BLA BLA. Maybe easily distracted is required for a good MBers phsche. You guys shook me right off. LOL! ( :

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Thanks GH! I have been playing with it. Love'n the speed.
Do check the Ubuntu forums! Every quistion you have just type Ubuntu after it! I got wine up for Duplicating Dvds etc. Some of the learning is a bit of a pain in the but for a green horn. I don't have a use for windows any more except for my security camera system. Even that program is not propitiatory anymore. Glad you like it! It is fast!!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
GH, I spent most of the day researching and going threw old threads. (read; avoiding studying, lol) Man! you are a fun read! thanx!!!!!

You ever get up our way, dinner is waiting along with a cold one.