rear view bike camera

GoldenMotor.com

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
I have been thinking of doing this with the back-up camera's at wal mart for $79.00 I see some company is already working on it. I think it would be awsome to see behind you.

Attachments

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
USA biike motors has a camera on a trike they have built, the only down fall is that you cant really see the screen in the daylight sun. but this would be sweet, if you can see it i would likely use one too, so keep us posted, good luck!!!

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
(^)

but I wonder about vibration - I couldn't mount my cam anywhere on the bike w/o problems and it even has some compensating ability...

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
More bells & whistles... I ride in some of the fastest & heaviest traffic in the country, & I don't even need mirrors. A quick glance over the shoulder & I know whats there!
I think something like that (camera & screen)on a bike is just one more thing to distract you from watching the road ahead!!

Did you guys read that "road kill at 28MPH thread"??
The guy was too busy looking at the side of the road for bottles & cans, & also looking in his mirror at what's behind him & ended up hitting something right in front of him!!! (which is where we should be looking!) ;)

Last edited:

TheOtherStyle

Mar 27, 2009
SE WI
Bells and whistles are fun though. My bike is getting mirror, led lighting, GPS for speedo and occasional directions (when I'm across country), and even a motor! ZOMG BELLS AND WHISTLES!!!!

dnut dnut dnut dnut dnut