Manic Mechanic isn't closing shop

GoldenMotor.com

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Bummer! I hope all goes well for you. Do you have too much to do at this time or can you still accept orders for parts? If you can I'll buy a sprocket adapter just to keep around. Good luck!!!!

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I had many people that rode with me in the taxi ask what they could do to help me stay afloat (I actually spoke English LOL) I always told em send me some business...if anyone knows of a nice juicey contract for this guy would be really nice...1 at a time orders are not gonna pay the bills he said he been without a contract for over a year that is what put him outa business.

I wish you well...much like I am sure you are I am used to people liking my work this economy is really a new experience for me.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Placed my order too. I might not even put it on the bike, I may just hang it up on the wall for everyone to admire. :D

Junster

Jun 2, 2009
Washington St.
Oh Man, I totally agree with George. Jim please post what type of commercial orders you are needing. You have a wide audience here that would love to help. Your a very talented machinist. You have your own shop and tooling. This is just a matter hooking up with people in need of product. I hope you stay afloat.

philymitch

Feb 7, 2009
Fresno CA USA
Sorry to hear you are leaving us. All these great parts you have given us have been a great help. Please reconsider and give the parts you are providing a chance. Thank you for all your great work,and it is greatly appreciated. all these great parts are a great loss to us all.

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
A real shame you had good advice here too you told where to find my vacuum leak at the casing on my china. Real sorry to here the news...

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
I'm greatly saddened :( to hear about that Jim... I still patiently wait for my order. Owning a product made by Manic Mechanic is a real trophy. It's unique, durable, and dependable. For me, it's a great honor to own one of his products. I hope all the best for you in your future endeavours, and I hope you'll still remain active in the forums. You have the whole world as your market. I just don't think the world recognized your efforts fast enough to cope up with the bills. But I think it would be a different story if it did.

I'm still optimistic that you'll be able resurrrect your shop for a grand re-opening. I think it's just a matter of time. And when that happens, I can assure you that if not all, most of us would be there to support your products.

Cheers... :)

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Wow that sucks big time. I haven't been online all that much lately.....but to come on this thread first thing this AM, crap man..... we had a good business relationship.....just sorry to hear/read this.

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
everyone and their sorrys and boo hoos. well jim, i hold one high, for i recieved my picture perfect parts just this morning not two steps through my front door after night shft, and since i have to of course install them i also will get in and adjust the clutch retaining ring, torque the head nuts and of course, tune it! i cant wait!

thanks for all your help, from MANY of us here.
You should at least keep a small turret mill for doin fun stuff!

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Thank you guys for ordering from us!!!

I figured a few last minute orders would come in from our customers who have already bought our products...I didn't expect enough to keep Karen and I busy for another month!

Thank You...We'll deal with December when it's time...for now we're filling orders!

I really didn't expect to be able to pay the shop rent this month!

Again...thanks guys!

Jim